[Wiesenfeuer] 10,000 shot challenge

Brendan Haiduk bhaiduk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 20:28:02 PDT 2014

Greetings Ansteorrans,
In order to motivate others and myself to become better fighters, I wish to
issue a challenge to any chivalric fighters in our kingdom. I challenge any
who will accept to join me in throwing 100 shots on the pell for 100 days,
between September 1st and Winter Crown Tournament. In his book, Outliers,
Malcom Gladwell proposes that it takes 10,000 hours of practice to become a
master at some skill. This is a much simpler task that seeks to take
advantage of the benefits of repetition to make us better fighters. If you
would care to join me in this challenge, I've made a google spreadsheet and
Facebook page to track out progress and keep each other motivated. The
tracking sheet is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1azkk5D6l2EzwifqtMeL9_u6UhL9ImEI9SnOf4fhl-NM/htmlview?usp=drive_web
and the group page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/434453226692486/. If
those links don't work, please email me at bhaiduk(at)gmail(dot)com. Please
feel free to cross post as I look forward to many people joining me.
Your in service,
Lord Micolay Haiduk
MKA Brendan Haiduk