[Wiesenfeuer] Demo in Mustang

Vicki Ernst vickiernst at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 12:02:52 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon:

My name is Vicki and my daughter has recently discovered your organization and for the last few weeks we have been checking it out by coming to the Tuesday's training. I work at the WalMart in Mustang and on March 29th we would love to have you out so that you can display your skills for a hour or so during our Lawn and Garden Grand Re-Opening.

Our goal that day is to attract as many people as possible to our carnival type atmosphere to help raise money for The Children's Miracle Network. Hopefully this venue will offer your group some free publicity as well. I for one did not know your group existed and I am sure there are many more as well. We would love for you to come out and "show off". Feel free to call or email me with any questions at (405) 863-7869 or at the store (405)376-4549 X307, vickiernst at yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Vicki Lewis-Ernst
WalMart 517, 951 East Highway 152, Mustang, OK 73064
WalMart Giving Foundation
The Children's Miracle Network Committee