[Wiesenfeuer] Demo Oppurtunity - May 16

Villana Palazolo villana326 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:05:30 PDT 2014

Greetings all!

The school I work for takes the 5th graders every year to Medieval Times in
Dallas. One of the fifth grade teachers know that I participate in the SCA
and what we do and thought it would be fun to show the kids more of what
went on during that time frame.

We are looking to have a small demo at the school on

> *Friday May 16th @ 1 pm*

We are looking for heavy fighters, rapier fighters, and A&S.

If you are available to help, please let me know.

The school is located in OKC around VIlla and Agnew (really close to Mathis
Brothers)

YIS

Villana

--