[Wiesenfeuer] New Graphical Calendar

Web Minister webminister at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 4 12:04:57 PDT 2015

I started putting stuff into the webminister calendar. I might keep that as
the up to date running. I'll see if it automatically changes over to
october when it's ready. I will upload more when I have a chance. If you
have a chance, lemme know what the new pages look like from the outside,
please/thank you.