[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer-2016-06-Flamebearer Corrected again

Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 6 04:07:20 PDT 2016

Well I must beg Their Majesty's, Their Excellency's, and the populace's
forgiveness.  My new deputy and I are still figuring out how to work best
together.  With the illnesses and injuries that have occurred recently in
both households it didn't turn out as well as we had hoped.  But we are
striving to improve for the July newsletter.

As such attached is another corrected June newsletter.  There were some
issues with the article added during the first correction.  As authors are
always striving to do their best, I have acquiesced to the fact that I need
to send out this update for her.

--

Donnán Ó Néill
Chronicler for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer