[Wiesenfeuer] New Chronicler

David Kassis david.kassis1138 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:35:47 PDT 2017

Please post the following?

Join us for Chivalric combat practice Wednesday nights, 6:30 pm to 9:00 PM
at the sellers center on SW 82nd and Villa. Everyone is welcome! Please
note the sellers center has begun charging us for this space, dues are $2.00
 weekly.
Thanks!

Announcing and weekly armoring night! Thursdays between 530 pm and 700pm at
Tandy's .
6125 W Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73127

 At this time we will work together to make or repair  armor! For new
Chivalric fighters the Barony will provide most materials. I have the tools
and equipment to make leather armor, steel splinted armor, and most types
of plastic armors. We can work on shields and weapons as well, however
materials for these will not be provided. Anyone who is interested in
donating time or materials, such donations will always be welcome and very
gratefully received!

I am looking forward to helping you, yes you to learn everything you need
to armor yourself for combat!

 Yours in service,

Lord Cadmus

405-590-1586 <%28405%29%20590-1586>
If anyone needs a ride share for Braggart's war, or war of the Rams please
contact me to arrange it.