[Wiesenfeuer] Final Medieval Fair Meeting

Kolfinna Egilsdóttir kolfinnaofthehorde at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 09:46:07 PST 2017

The final Medieval Fair planning meeting is tonight. My apologies that this
falls on the same night as the Wiesenfeuer Officers Meeting due to the
holiday. By Their Excellencies' request, I will attend the Wiesenfeuer
March Populace meeting to answer any remaining questions in person.

West Wind Unitarian Universalist Congregation
1309 W Boyd St, Norman, Oklahoma 73069
7:30 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.

You can also access our live feed on Facebook by joining the planning group
at http://www.facebook.com/groups/195296930914889/ and viewing the video
stream there. I look forward to seeing everyone either tonight or at
Populace!

YIS,
Kolfinna Egilsdóttir