[Wiesenfeuer] Nearing end of May

Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Thu May 25 12:07:41 PDT 2017

Today is the 25th.
There are 6 more days left in the month.
There are 11 more days until THE Flamebearer is due.
There are 11 more days until Populace meeting.
There are 2 more newsletters until my warrant expires.

If you are wanting to checkout how I've been doing the newsletter before
putting in an application call or email me by this weekend and let me know.
We can schedule a time to get together.

I have not seen any applications at this point.

Application process is to send proof of membership and the application for
office
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=d2llc2VuZmV1ZXIuYW5zdGVvcnJhLm9yZ3x3aWVzZW5mZXVlcnxneDo2OTEyZGQ4NmJiZGEyNmFl
to chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org,
seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, northern at chronicler.ansteorra.org, and
kingdom at chronicler.ansteorra.org

Driver license should not be sent for this office.

Donnán Ó Néil
Chronicler for Barony of Wiesenfeuer
--

Donnán Ó Néill
Chronicler for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer