[Wiesenfeuer] Hello all.

Nicholas Rothenay recurvekiller1985 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 07:28:36 PST 2018

Hi I'm Nicholas. I'm interested in coming to an event to see what and who all is involved. I'm an accomplished traditional archer. I also build and fletch traditional cedar feather arrows using traditional and modern tools. I was reading a section written by your archery person " I'm sure that's incorrect terminology" and feel I could and would enjoy training with others and passing on the craft. I would like more info or to make contact with someone to aid me in this. I'm horrible with most forms of technology. So I hope this gets to where or to who I need it to. Haha. Well I hope to hear from someone soon thanks for you're time. Nicholas.

Sent from my iPhone