[Wiesenfeuer] Hello all.

Robert Schaefer donnanofpatrinor at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 08:21:53 PST 2018

We are glad to hear from you.  I will definitely get you in contact with
our archery person.  Our practices have been few as our archery person
(Marshal) has been out of the area and the cold rainy weather.  However
Namron (Norman) typically have them when conditions allow on Sundays.  Best
way to find out is to like both Baronial pages on Facebook if you have that
available.  Really that is the only reason I still use Facebook.

Ansteorra.org had a calendar for the whole kingdom of events.  There should
be a calendar on our webpage for all the local groups as well.  We have
regular members meetings on the first Wednesday of the month.  Namron and
Myrgenfeld (Guthrie) have meetings the first Thursday.

Also we will be having the Royal archery tournament and the Baronial
tournament at our big camping event in April.  More info to come.