[Wiesenfeuer] December 2019

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 29 07:15:33 PST 2018

Greetings,
  We hope that everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Please remember
that our annual Yule revel is coming up in December. We are holding the
event at  St Augustine of Canterbury church ( 5008, 14700 N May Ave,
Oklahoma City, OK 73134) on the 15th. For more information on the event,
please look at the Baronial Website.

  We currently have one application for Rapier Marshal and three
applications for Minister of Arts and Sciences. If you are interested in
applying, please have your applications in before officer's meeting on
December 17th.

  We are still looking for event bids for our Baronial event on April 26th
of 2019. We do have camp Dakani available if you are unable to find an
alternative event site. Please submit event bids to the Seneschal, Reeve,
and Their Excellencies.

  We hope to see you soon.

Long Live the Dream,
Aldric de Kerr