[Wiesenfeuer] Fwd: Medieval Fair Coordinators Needed

Hospitaler of Namron hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 24 06:13:53 PST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hospitaler of Namron <hospitaler at namron.ansteorra.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 9:26 PM
Subject: Medieval Fair Coordinators Needed

Greetings,

The Norman Medieval Fair is upon us and the Barony of Namron needs your
help. We are looking for Coordinators for the following:

Archery Coordinator
A & S-Coordinator for Saturday
A & S-Coordinator for Sunday
Games Coordinator
European Dancing Coordinator
Middle Eastern Drumming and Dancing Coordinator

And last but not least-A Coordinator for the Children’s MOC Activities.

Please let us know if you can help so we can ensure a fun and productive
Medieval Fair this year!

Thank you to those that have already volunteered! We appreciate you!

With Gratitude,

Ophelia Warde and Ellyn O'Ronowe de Graye