[Wiesenfeuer] In need of Art

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Sun May 12 17:14:10 PDT 2019

 Greetings,
    Did you know that our Barony has three pavilions? Yes, there are
three... the "Flame"-dagged, the "Achievement", and "2Tall"... Where is
"2Tall" you ask? Well, it has been sitting in the Baronial shed unpainted
and needing center uprights, etc. While we work on poles, etc... we are
looking for artist to submit artwork/ideas to be used and painted on it.

Please submit your ideas and artwork to Their Excellencies for
consideration. Please keep artwork tasteful as it could end up being
displayed for all to see.

Long Live the Dream,
Aldric de Kerr
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal