[Wiesenfeuer] Seneschal Office

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 30 17:45:00 PDT 2019

Greetings Wiesenfeuer,
  The sun continues its passages across the skies taking us from day to
night and with each of its passing’s we see the passing of days through the
months and the year. It is some what surprising at how sometimes that
passing seems to go slowly and at other times it seems to go quickly.  So,
to goes the time that we spend in the offices that we hold to support our
groups, region, and Kingdom.

It is with this in mind that I am writing to let you know that it is my
intention to step down from the office of Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer either
after our Baronial event (currently scheduled for the middle of April 2020)
or at the end of April, 2020 (whichever happens first). According to the
Seneschal's handbook, "the local seneschal should open the office for
applications by advertising the opening in the local newsletter and other
appropriate venues (e.g., local meetings, email lists, or social media).
The six-month time frame allows for a three-month application period and a
three- month training period for the incoming officer."
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your
application with a copy of your current membership, and a photo ID to the
following:

Wiesenfeuer Seneschal @ seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Northern Regional Seneschal @ northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
CC: Baroness of Wiesenfeuer @ baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org / Kingdom
Seneschal @ seneschal at ansteorra.org

We will leave the office open until the end of December 2019 and start
working with the selected candidate in January of 2020. If you have any
questions regarding the duties and responsibilities of the seneschal of a
group, please feel free to reach out to me and we can set up some time to
go over the office.

Long Live the Dream,
HE Aldric de Kerr
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal