[Wiesenfeuer] questions from a visitor

Patrick Swanson patricke.swanson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:14:01 PDT 2021

Greetings Gwen,

All in person events and meetings are still on hold. We are looking into
the possibility of applying for an exception for a socially distanced
meeting in a park in May. If things hold to schedule we should be able to
have our first in-person events in June.

In service,

Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal