[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer November 2021 Newsletter

Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 8 09:51:25 PST 2021

Sorry this was so late!!!! I am having a tech battle between my computer
and Adobe. Her Excellency Bea will post this to Facebook shortly!
all mistakes, errors and spelling issues are purely mine!
Thank you to Master Isaac and HE Bea for the artistic contributions!
As usual, if there is something you would like to contribute to your
newsletter, please let me know!
Also, if you are interested in being my deputy, also please let me know!
Yours in Service,
Alexis de Moore