[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer November 2021 Newsletter

Willow ShadowSong TNuvie tnuvie.brockbanks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:50:47 PST 2021

I shall intrude to let my friends know that I have a *mild* case of Covid.
I feel like I was run over by a squire on his Lord's battle
charger---fortunately for me, no bones were broken! (LOL)

I am humbly grateful to the makers and distributors of the vaccinations I
received.

Willow Lundquist ( usually seen on my purple scooter)