[Wiesenfeuer] WIESENFEUER APRIL 2022 NEWSLETTER

Minister of A&S moas at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 4 18:01:40 PDT 2022

I apologize that this didn’t get my report in the newsletter. I accidentally sent it to the wrong email. Please see below for my report.

Greetings,

We had a busy and wonderful March.While some of the Barony went to Gulf Wars, those that remained behind got together for a Scribal Day one weekend, and a Weaving Day the following weekend. Thank you Master Isaac Bane for helping teach and for making the cutest inkle looms.
The Book Club that is happening on the 4th Thursday of every month is going great and we have a great time discussing Tristan and Isolde as told in Le Morte D'Arthur by Thomas Malory. This is an open discussion and anyone is welcome to join in even if you haven't read the material, we do an overview before we start. Look on the Wiesenfeuer Facebook group for the next event and what the next topic will be.
A big thanks to everyone that came out and helped with the demo at the Medieval Fair. I especially want to thank my assistants Katharina Fridrich and Isabeau Wynter for helping me get organized.
I'm always looking for what classes that will be held next and if you have anything that you would want to learn or teach please let me know, please either PM me or email me at moas(at)wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org.
Every Thursday we meet virtually via Google Meet at 7pm. I post the link at about 6:30pmon Wiesenfeuer Discord and Facebook and we usually stay on late, so jump on when you can. Bring the projects you are working on or just yourself. We always have a lot of good conversations, so feel free to join us.
What is Arts and Science? About anything that you can make. Weaving, scribal, metal working, glass beads, leather working, sewing, wood working, embroidery, nalbinding, bewing, smelting, bardic etc.
If you are interested in what it's like to be an Arts & Science minister, please reach out. I'm happy to answer all your questions. Also I am always looking for deputies (I can have more than one), if this is something you might be interested in let me know.

In Service
Eadwyn seo Gathyrde
Arts and Science of Wiesenfeuer