[Wiesenfeuer] Open Offices and Baronial Stewart

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 5 12:28:44 PDT 2022

Greetings Wondrous Populace,

We are coming into a busy few months, but I come to you with a few things
for your consideration.

Mygenfeld office of Treasurer is now open and is taking applications. This
is an office for Wiesenfeuer’s Canton and anyone in Wiesenfeur is welcome
to apply for this. As a bonus this office has less paperwork than what a
baronial treasurer. If you are interested in applying please fill out the
application and send it to the Seneschal of Myrgenfeld, the Seneschal of
Wiesenfeuer, the Treasurer of Wiesenfeuer, the Vindheim Treasurer and
Kingdom Treasurer.

Wiesenfeuer also has the office of Treasurer open. While this does take a
bit more paperwork it is not as hard as people imagine. Spreadsheets are
already set up, and there is a lot of support from previous and current
treasurers that are happy to help. If you are interested please send
applications to the Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer, the Treasurer of Wiesenfeuer,
the Vindheim Treasurer, Kingdom Treasurer and the Wiesenfeuer Baronesses.

The application process will close 30 days after the first application is
received.

If you have any questions about these feel free to reach out to me, Their
Excellences or the current Treasurers.

Applications link:https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

The other thing I want people to start thinking about is putting in as an
Event Steward for Wiesenfeuer Baronial. I am currently working on securing
a site, Will Roger’s Campground is on the top of the list right now.

If you have any questions, concerns or thoughts about this please let me
know.

In Service,

Eadwyn seo Gathyrde