[Wiesenfeuer] Announcement from Populace

Baroness of Wiesenfeuer baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 6 18:43:58 PST 2023

Unto the great Populace of Wiesenfeuer and our wonderful Canton of
Myrgenfeld,

At WInterkingdom we met with Their Royal Majesties, and Their Serene
Highnesses and discussed with them the future of our Barony. Wiesenfeuer is
doing amazing things and we are very grateful we get to be a part of it.
This Barony has seen such great growth, and that brings with it change. To
keep that momentum going and ensure that you have the support and
motivation you need to continue, we have decided that it is best for
Wiesenfeuer, Ansteorra, and ourselves that we step down as your Baronesses
and let others who have a stronger flame in their heart take the lead.

We have spent quite a lot of time considering the words we bring you today.
We want to start out by telling you how proud we are of what this Barony
has become and achieved in the last 3 years. Not only did we not let the
pandemic hiatus stop us, but we remained active through what avenues
remained open to us and established entirely new ways of connecting to each
other. These new roads did not close when events reopened but grew and
became a standard part of our practices and culture. Our Missile weapons
community is stronger than ever before, Marshalate practices are back to
the numbers we saw before the pandemic, the virtual Arts and Sciences
nights are growing beyond what we could have ever imagined and the number
of guilds we have starting up is just another example of how much this
group is growing and building as a true community of people who care deeply
for not only their passions but sharing them with others. This is the
strength of Wiesenfuer.

Passion and teaching and community. We will not be leaving you. We simply
feel it is time to let others lead.
We have full faith that there are those who are ready. If you are
interested in putting yourself forward as a candidate to The Crown and the
Populace, please reach out. We would love to answer your questions and
guide you along the process.

The Kingdom Seneschal has let us know that Letters of Intent are due from
all those who wish to be considered by March 1st. These should be emailed
to Their Royal Majesties (Crown at ansteorra.org) , The Kingdom Seneschal (
Kingdom at Seneschal.ansteorra.org) and the Principality Seneschal (
vindheim at seneschal.ansteorra.org) These will be published on our Baronial
Website and a Special Edition of the Flame Bearer once they have been
accepted.

Keep an eye out for the full schedule from the Principality Seneschal soon.

We look forward to seeing what wonderful new things this will bring.

Yours in Service,
Muirenn Chernaig and Beatrix Alfray,
Baronesses of Wiesenfeuer
Kingdom of Ansteorra