[Wiesenfeuer] Wiesenfeuer Baronial - Open for bids!

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 24 08:59:55 PDT 2023

Greetings,

Our Wiesenfeuer Baronial event is scheduled for April 19-21, 2024. We are
planning on using the Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp
<https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Will_Rogers_Boy_Scout_Camp&fbclid=IwAR0hw6ITtnt8N2phv5777M3LYxTUN9suOhbbp04gmpiIpqnT4AJMR9wBmPY>
in
Cleveland, Oklahoma. We are penciled in on their calendar, and still
working on the paperwork.

We are now accepting bids for Event Steward, for Tavern, as well as a
separate budget and plan for a Feast.

Bids are due by SEPTEMBER 22, 2023 at 8:00 pm. This is so that we can
discuss them with the financial committee at the end of September, and have
a decision by October’s Populace meeting.

If you have an idea for a feast, tavern, or wish to serve as an event
steward for Baronial, please submit a bid by email to
Their Excellencies at baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org and
baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org. The treasurer at
treasurer at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, as well as the Senechal at
seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org.