[Wiesenfeuer] Barony of Wiesenfeuer Open Officer Positions

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 26 20:50:31 PDT 2023

Greetings Wiesenfeuer,

One of the awesome ways you can support your Barony is by holding an
office. We have the following officer positions currently open.

*Hospitaler* - Our newcomers’ officer. They work to bring new people to the
SCA and to assist our new members as they get started and continue on in
the organization.

*Minister of Arts and Sciences *- organizes classes and promotes arts in
the Barony.
All offices can be applied for at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/
<https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/?fbclid=IwAR1LG8f0OSXcCUVST7SjjJmL1TfI7Mvy1rN0hN2gIa_2U50ezw-bQSFH5w4>

Send the applications to: Seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org,
Baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org, and Baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org as
well as the Regional Upline, and send proof of membership to
oac at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

Regional Upline for *H**ospitaler: *vindheim at hospitaler.ansteorra.org
Regional Upline for *Minister of Arts and Sciences: *
vindheim at moas.ansteorra.org
We are also still seeking applications for:
*Youth Chivalric Marshal* - Organize and run youth armored combat activities

*Youth Rapier Marshal* - Organize and run youth rapier combat activities

Yours in Service,

Lady Lyra
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal