[Wiesenfeuer] (no subject)

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 10 16:57:32 PDT 2023

Greetings Wiesenfeuer,

One of the awesome ways you can support your Barony is by holding an
office. We have the following officer positions currently open.

Archery Marshal
Organize and run Baronial Archery activities.

Webminister
Make regular updates as needed to the information on the Baronial Website.
Coordinate/make and maintain event websites for events hosted by the
Barony.

Rapier Marshal
Attend weekly practice, bring the loaner equipment, and ensure waivers are
signed and submitted
Monitor combat (both individual and melee), armor inspections, and general
combat safety
Maintain and inventory the group’s loaner armor/weapons
Attend the Round Table event to gain/upkeep your Warranting
Submit monthly reports and event reports for Baronial events that host
Rapier Combat. Reports are submitted via an online reporting link on the
Kingdom website
At Baronial events, act as rapier marshal in charge or have designated an
individual to act in that role

All offices can be applied for at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Please send the applications to:
Coronet at vindheim.ansteorra.org
Vindheim at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Regional Upline email (varies)

Send proof of membership to oac at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

Regional Upline for Archery Marshal: vindheim at marshal.ansteorra.org

Regional Upline for Webminister: vindheim at webminister.ansteorra.org

Regional Upline for Rapier Marshal:
vindheim-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org

We are also still seeking applications for the following: (These office
positions require a background check through the SCA. You can apply for
this at the time of application.
Youth Chivalric Marshal - Organize and run youth armored combat activities
Youth Rapier Marshal - Organize and run youth rapier combat activities

Yours in Service,

Lady Lyra
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal