[Wiesenfeuer] Barony of Wiesenfeuer - Officer positions open

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Sep 25 20:23:23 PDT 2023

Greetings,

As previously announced the Barony of Wiesenfeuer is still accepting
applications for the offices of Archery Marshal and Webminister, as well as
Youth Armored Marshal and Youth Rapier Marshal.

*Archery Marshal *responsibilities include:

   - Be and maintain authorization as an Archery Marshal
   - Submit Quarterly reports
   - Hold practices on a regular basis
   - Ensure the safety of the range
   - Maintain the targets and loaner equipment

*Webminister *Accepting applicants until *October 11, 2023*.
Responsibilities include:

   - Make regular updates as needed to the information on the Baronial
   Website.
   - Coordinate/make and maintain event websites for events hosted by the
   Barony.

Please note that applicants must be 18+ years old, have and be able to
maintain a membership, be able to attend monthly Populace meetings, monthly
Officer meetings, and Baronial events. As well as check and respond to
their Officer email account, and send in monthly submissions to the
Chronicler for the Baronial newsletter.

Here is a link to apply for open officer positions.
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

Please send the application to:

   - Wiesenfeuer Seneschal: seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
   - Wiesenfeuer Baroness: baroness at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
   - Wiesenfeuer Baron: baron at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
   - Coronet: coronet at vindheim.ansteorra.org
   - Regional Upline email (varies)
   -
   Send proof of membership to oac at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

Regional Upline for Archery Marshal: vindheim at marshal.ansteorra.org
Regional Upline for Webminister: vindheim at webminister.ansteorra.org

We are also still seeking applications for the following: (These office
positions require a background check through the SCA. You can apply for
this at the time of application.
*Youth Chivalric Marshal* - Organize and run youth armored combat activities

*Y**outh Rapier Marshal *- Organize and run youth rapier combat activities

My thanks.
Sincerely,

Lady Lyra
Seneschal Wiesenfeuer