[Wiesenfeuer] Barony of Wiesenfeuer January Populace Meeting

seeresskel seeresskel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:47:44 PST 2024

Totally understandable.
-------- Original message --------From: Gwenllyan verch Morgan <gwenllyanvmorgan at gmail.com> Date: 1/8/24  4:20 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Barony of Wiesenfeuer discussion list <wiesenfeuer at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Barony of Wiesenfeuer January Populace Meeting @font-face{font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}We were planning to be there, but the weather is not kind to old joints.
On January 4, 2024, at 11:09 AM, Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer <seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org> wrote:Greetings,Just a reminder that the January Populace Meeting for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer will be on Monday, Jan. 8, 2024. LOCATION: EDMOND LIBRARY Meeting Room A10 S Blvd. Edmond, OK 73034The first half hour will be socialization. The meeting will start at 7pm.My thanks.Sincerely,Lady LyraSeneschal Wiesenfeuer