[Wiesenfeuer] Baronial Open Offices

Seneschal of Wiesenfeuer seneschal at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 3 17:31:21 PDT 2024

Greetings Wiesenfeuer,

One of the awesome ways you can support your Barony is by holding an
office. We have the following officer positions currently open.

Archery Marshal - Organize and run Baronial Archery activities.

Chronicler - Oversees the monthly publication of The Flamebearer, the
newsletter of the Barony.

Social Media - Provide fun content and oversee communication for the Barony
on social media presences.
It is required that anyone filling the role of SMO have their own personal
Facebook profile.

All offices can be applied for at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office/

We are also still seeking applications for the following: (These office
positions require a background check through the SCA. You can apply for
this at the time of application.

Youth Chivalric Marshal - Organize and run youth armored combat activities

Youth Rapier Marshal - Organize and run youth rapier combat activities

Yours in Service,

Lady Lyra
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal