[Wiesenfeuer] The March Issue of The Flamebearer Newsletter!

Chronicler of Wiesenfeuer chronicler at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 1 08:01:47 PST 2024

Good Morning!

Here is the March Issue of The Flamebearer Newsletter! In it you will find
an array of information, such as: A new column by Isabeau Wynter called
"Isabeau's Historia", new classes and events, a Gulf War camping checklist,
a list of volunteers needed for baronial, and a new contest!

The contest is called "Find The 4-Leaf Clover"! There are around 240
clovers scattered throughout the newsletter, but only one has 4 leaves!
Whoever finds the 4-leaf clover, and tells me the page it's on at
Wiesenfeuer's Populace on Monday, will receive a token of largess from me!

The rules are:
1) You can only find the 4-leaf clover once.
2) You must attend Wiesenfeuer's Populace to receive largesse.

Happy seeking and enjoy the newsletter!

Yours in Service,
*Gwenyvere Rose Foxe*
Jennifer Jones