[Wyldewode] Wyldewode's Exchequer announcement

Eva Helena Vettori evahelenavettori at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:56:11 PDT 2020

Thank you for the professional announcement of the position being filled.
Unfortunately it didn't show up into my mail box, until 10 days after
Caterina announced she was the new Exchequer. I wish that more Regional
officials would take the time (like you did) and thank all the applicants.
It's nice to have your efforts (even if unsuccessful) to be appreciated.
People who feel appreciated will keep volunteering, even if they don't get
to serve in the way they wish. Thanks again, Lady Eva Helena Vettori