[Ansteorra-announce] Contest at Protectorate

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 12:30:57 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,
    For the last several years we have run a cooking contest at
Protectorate. This years theme will be steamed puddings. I know that is
announcement is early considering that our event is Oct. 7-9th, but I wanted
to give our cooks plenty of lead time for planning and such. We are planning
a woderful prize and all the word fame you can handle for the winner.
    We look forward to seeing you all at Beltane May 6-8th and again at
Protectorate.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron