[Ansteorra-announce] Website for Crown Tournament & call for Merchants

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Sat Mar 5 13:13:27 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra!
  The website for Crown can be found at:

http://bordermarch.org/Crowntourny/Index.html

Also, I am the Merchant Steward for Crown Tournament.
We will be setting up the merchants in the "Village" style that was so well
received at RavensMarch.
  Please contact me if you would like to Merchant at Crown Tournament.
phocas at bordermarch.org

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron Crane)