Can we vote.

isabella_and_benedict at mail.utexas.edu isabella_and_benedict at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 28 18:40:54 PST 1995

I have decided to stay due to some very sweet messages sent to me.  I would
like to propose a solution.  Even Litch himself has said that the users of
the list define the rules, right?  Well, then can we vote on wether to allow
flaming or not?  If we do this, Pug could tally the votes, and which ever
way it goes becomes law.  This is very unperiod, but it may solve the problem.

                                                        Isa
Mundanely: Staci L. Pelham     SCA:  Isabella de Foscari

*Give me silence and I will out dare the night!*
                       -Kahlil Gibran