How about them Dodgers?

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at vax1.utulsa.edu
Tue Feb 28 20:37:16 PST 1995

I've got net access again!  No job yet, but I'm back on the net!

In the interests of keeping my good humor and not wearing out my delete key
from all this recent unpleasantness, I'd like to bring up a new topic.

In a couple of weeks, the Shire of Northkeep will be doing a demo for a local
mudane organization.  We have been asked to come in garb and be prepared to
speak for a couple of minutes about our personas, to help these people get
ideas on doing historical research.

The group is the Northeastern Oklahoma Romance Writers Guild.  No kidding.

Now, we've done demos for churches, scouts, the Tulsa Ballet, Mayfest, Oct-
oberfest, more schools than I can count, a soccer tournament, the local
library (a BIG one recently on King Arthur, massive press coverage), the
local boy's home, and all other sorts of groups.  But never the people who
write bodice rippers.

What's the most unusual demo your group has been asked to put on?

Yours in service,

Dunstana Talana the Violet
known as "The Downsized"
Northkeepshire