ANST - Mid-Evil??????????

cougar17 at swbell.net cougar17 at swbell.net
Mon Feb 9 15:25:41 PST 1998

Lord Talen,

	The only thing I can figure why I wrote it that way, is due to a
brain fart!! :) I guess I was thinking along the lines of:
Chaotic evil = Callisto
Neutral evil = Xena
Chaotic good = Gabrielle
Lawful good = Hercules
and typed it out mid evil, sowwy bout that. I was typing really fast as
I had just left the web site and was rather perturbed. But like some
other posters said, why let a handful of guys over seas get to you? The
way I reacted is exactly what they describe us as on thier web site.
Pigs that squeal when you pull thier tails. (They even have a moving
graphic!)

						Cougar!!