ANST - Mid-Evil??????????

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Mon Feb 9 20:06:43 PST 1998

No problem, good gentleman.  I often have these "brain cramps" whilst
posting private messages to public locations :-(

As to the Routiers in Australia (don't know about those English groups),
they're in a tough recruiting situation between other medieval re-enactment
groups down under, and they lose a lot to the SCA.  Sour grapes, I guess,
though they do have a few good points.  It's just tough to get your message
across when your hypocritical like they are.

Talen