ANST - Court Baron/ess and fealty

Alice Harris lg_photo at texas.net
Sun Feb 15 21:32:25 PST 1998

Maleah wrote:

> Bors wrote:
> I see our Crowns working themselves into the ground
> trying to be all places at once and with as many week-ends as there are
> with multiple events they can't help but just touch the tip of the
> iceberg even if they go every week-end somewhere. I would like to see
> them use those of us in the nobility to lighten that load and serve the
> people of this kingdom but I don't see the trust needed in us for that
> to happen. If we follow Galen's path maybe that will change and we can
> be of even greater help and service to our Kingdom and eventually they
> may see the shining resource available. Until then I strive to make this
> Kingdom a shining and nurturing place.

Greeting From Alina:
I agree with the above writing. There are I'm sure so many unlanded baron and
baroness who would like to serve their kingdom in this way but they're not.
The crown can't be everywhere and everything to all as much as they would
like. Even when they have crown prince and princess, it still is not enough.
Besides serving court duties for crown, isn't there any other form of service
the unlanded barons and baronesses can do for the kingdom and area they're
residence in.
I want to make sure I have written that they're probaly many unlanded barons
and baronesses who are already busy with other duties and commitments don't
want and/or unable to what I'm proposing, but what about those who like to
serve their kingdom  in some way. I don't believe or know of a system in place
for unlanded barons and baronesses after being unseated from their post and
those who just recieve the title.

Alina (Mitchell)
lg_photo at texas.net