ANST - P-word lead-in (was Court Baron/ess and fealty)

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 16 11:08:34 PST 1998

and Alina wrote:
>The crown can't be everywhere and everything to all as much as they would
>like. Even when they have crown prince and princess, it still is not enough.

Hmmmm. Is it possible that increasing thoughts and ruminations along these
lines might suggest the validity of some discussions venturing down the
principality path?  ;->

Just out of curiosity, where do you think Ansteorra's first principality
might form? Do you think we'd use the same borders with principalities that
we presently have as region borders, or would things shape up a bit
differently?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone