ANST - P-word lead-in

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Wed Feb 18 12:35:26 PST 1998

Dieterich hier,

In regards to many of the points of view in this thread, I have this to say:

I'm not for this because it will or will not be easy.  I'm not for this
because it will or won't decentralize the power structure.  Neither am I for
this because the population has become too dense or too sparse.
Additionally, I could care less whether or not all our pigs grow wings and
fly away or if they stay and start up timeshare ski condo's in Bryan/College
Station.

I am for this because it will be an absolutely fun thing to do.  I like to
make things.  The people around me like to make things.  We're good at it.
We make cool things... things that make other folks go, "wow, did you see
that cool thing those guys made?".
I don't *care* if it will take a lot of work to do it cause I'd rather sweat
and make something than not.

To make this into another issue is to bend the spirit of the project... the
motto of which should be:  "Because it was a fun thing to make!"  Im having
a good time helping to think up a name.  Im having a good time thinking up
potential arms.  Im having a good time thinking up cool ideas for
principality events... this is fun!

Dieterich

Sir Keif said:

>What gives you the idea that this will cut down on the workload? The
Regional