ANST - Kingdom growth

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:19:18 PST 1998

> I know the
>end responsibility is mine in looking for the right event to attend, yet
>I feel another *border* to cross would hinder, not help events grow.

Othar, I don't believe for a minute that you'd have any trouble deciding to
come to Bryn Gwlad for Candlemas (they're getting cooler by the year!! ;->)
or to Bjornsborg for Lyonesse, or to Ravens Fort for a Crown Tourney. Can
you really say you'd have no interest in going to a Coronet list in your
neighbor principality, if only to fight bi's and see who won and heft a few
brews with your countrymen? I could be wrong, but I think you like us too
much to pass us up. ;->

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone