ANST - The BoD Incident?

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:36:44 PST 1998

---Tim McDaniel <tmcd at crl.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, -Jax- <jackson2 at apple.com> wrote:
> > Well, I have been waiting and hoping that soeone would
> > clarify, but no one has, so I'll ask: Just what was this
> > infamous 'BoD Incident'
> Erm.  How to summarize in a page or two what some call the
> Milpitas Meltdown, and some the Recent Unpleasantness.

<SNIP of excellent explanation>

> And some of us are more wary of Milpitas and a little more
> apt to split in the future.

 Daniel, as apt a summation of the Meltdown as I would hope to see
from an Ansteorran. Or from any other kingdom, for that matter, in
that I doubt they would have quite the same take concerning Inman's
treatment of the "One True Waver" -- having not been present...

and I've still got my files of partially-completed songs.

Just In Case.

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com