ANST - nephews

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Tue Feb 24 13:04:42 PST 1998

>Mairi M'Donnyle wrote:
>
>>  Would they need some
>> sort of waiver?  Would I need written permission from their parents?  The
>> children in question are both under 9 years of age, if that matters.
>
>  It's actually very simple.  Get the minor waiver from your senechal and then
>have the parents sign it in from of a notery public.  If you head down to the
>nearest bank, they can do it for you.
>
>gio.

The Minor's Waiver Form is also periodically published in the Black Star as
space allows.  If you go back enough issues, you will find one sooner or
later.  As Gio mentioned, the form MUST be properly signed and notarized.
Failure to do so will ruin your trip, as the autocrat will have to send you
home.  It is also a good idea to get the children's medical history and
allergies written down to take with you, just in case.

Rumil