ANST - Minor Waiver/Permit to Treat

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu Feb 26 14:53:51 PST 1998

/The current society minor waiver is a "bearer" document (it does not have
/the name of the party responsible for the minor on the document and just
/gives permission for the minor to be at the event and that if anything
/happens to the minor the SCA is not-Responsible)
/
/A general permit to treat waiver would include:
/
/1. "I LEGALNAME do hereby give LEGALNAME permission to treat or arrange
/emergency medical care for my child CHILDSLEGALNAME from DATE to DATE"
/
/2. Child's Legal name, Allergies
/
/3. Legal Guardian's Name, address and phone number
/
/4. Legal Guardian's Signature and Date of signing
/
/Hope this helps
/
/Lorraine

I forgot to say that it would also be a good idea to include
medications the child is taking along with dosages

and a general medical history (broken bones, asthma, etc...)