Why? (was Re: [Ansteorra] Principality?)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Apr 25 04:49:00 PDT 2006

Okay, I've heard that a bunch of times, now, but no one has stated clearly
and concisely just what it was that happened, how it was that it was ugly,
and how it made folks turn against the concept.  Could someone do that, for
the benefit of those of us who haven't been part of the Kingdom of umpteen
years? *

- Zubeydah

(*spoken with curiosity and a true desire to understand.)