[Ansteorra] A subject change...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Apr 27 09:16:36 PDT 2006

While Gilyan and I can't give you any advice about babies (bwahahaha),
we can definitely recommend the

"find poor college student, pay their way to the event, have them watch
the "child" (dog) during the day, and then set them free at night."

method.

Piemur (our Rottweiler) is soo high maintenance that he needs a handler,
and we have much difficulty getting things done without a handler to
help watch him out.  This allows someone to go to the event who might
not normally be able to afford it, and we get to keep our "kids" close
at hand, instead of leaving them at home.

JP