[Ansteorra] RE: ... and a subject change...

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 20:50:56 PDT 2006

On Apr 28, 2006, at 10:26 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> I've heard folks talk about keeping a set of clothes in a plastic
> bag in the car before just in case
> all your garb and clothes in camp gets soaked.

This is actually excellent, excellent advice -- especially for Gulf
Wars, or any camping event held at Canton (just joking... a little).
Put a complete set of clean, dry "regular" clothes in the car,
especially to include dry socks and shoes (tennis shoes or whatever).
And a towel (for drying off with, before you put those wonderful dry
clothes on).

Seriously, I can't tell you how many events have left me soaked to
the skin, with not a dry stitch of clothing to wear, but unconcerned
because I *knew* that I had dry, clean, warm clothes waiting for me
in the car for the drive home. :-)

Michael Silverhands