[Ansteorra] The real problem . . .loss of seasoned members

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 14:36:39 PDT 2006

I would like to add another reason people quit the SCA.

They see people getting awards and not realising that those people worked
hard and earned those awards, they become dinenfranched and are playing only to
get awards not caring about who they step on to get them.  When they dont come
thru as soon as they think they should, then they leave.   If anyone is only
playing for the awards then they are playing for the wrong reasons.

I discovered the SCA rather late in life, couldnt become a fighter or
anything like that, but I am a very good support person.

And I love the SCA,

Innes