[Ansteorra] The real problem . . . Population-S

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 10:13:10 PDT 2006

Lady Donnel,

I agree that it is a good thing in general.

Like I said it earns us karma points.

The biggest problem is that our resources are limited
and we need to use them to do things that will give us
the most return first. Our problem is population now and
in the short term.

If we have enough resources we can do two or three tiered
levels of demos. But this will take actual thought and
planning...and long term carry through...which the SCA
is not particularly known for.

DeerSlayer