[Ansteorra] Re: the dreaded P word, again

george basore murray_kinsman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 19:20:18 PDT 2006

  Milord Faelan makes many good points. Mainly, the
lack of real difference between "regions" and
"Principalities".
  If Ansteorra renamed the regions to principalities,
the only additional layer added would be their
highnesses. It would only necessitate adding 4 events
per year, need not lead to separation, and would be a
boon to Their Royal Majesties.
  At this point, I am not jumping on any baandwagon,
just admiytting, there is food for thought.
  This IS a very emotional subject, obviously.
I would suggest we all step back, calm down, and think
carefully before we respond, to be sure we have not
misinterpreted someone's comment.

   YIS,

              Ld High Adm Robert Haddock: Commander in Chief, Ansteorran Royal Navy(By Wind & Wave, This We Shall Defend)
  Cheiftain, Clan Haddock(Clann Abair Cach); Personal bodyguard, Triumvirs of House Lightning Mist  ;
   Shieldbrother to Lord Gunnar of Gunnarsstead; Nightwolf

  Ansteorra expects that we do our duty. You cannot do more, you should never want to do less.
   To do your duty is not to do all that is expected of you, nor is it to do your best. To do your duty is to do everything you can find that needs done, and do it exactly right. Then find more that can be done, and do it, also.