[Ansteorra] Re: the dreaded P word, again

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 20:13:14 PDT 2006

One small caveat:
If all the Regions are re-named as Principalities...there would no longer
*be* an Ansteorra, merely five Principalities, with an invisible Kingdom
structure linking them. Entirely aside from the fact that I can't conceive
of *any* Ansteorran wanting to (effectively) dissolve our Kingdom; I doubt
that the BOD would allow it.

Alden