[Ansteorra] Re: The real problem . . . Population-S (Chris Zakes)

Beth Ellis killian at awesomenet.net
Sun Apr 30 20:28:24 PDT 2006

 Okay Tiver, I knew there was a reason why I was your cadet once upon  a
time - we definitely think alike.  As you say, it's very important that we
stress our role as an educational organization because one day the Big Boys
may indeed show an interest in what we do.  Curiously enough, I brought this
very topic up on an SCA-wide list a few years ago, and was immediately shot
down for it.  Some folks are soooo short sighted.....
Corrinne