[Ansteorra] Calling all Equestrians to Festival of the Phoenix!

Kristen Flitcroft Mira at kiwicomputing.com
Sun Apr 30 17:41:04 PDT 2006

Greetings!  I am putting a call out for all equestrians of the realm to
come and play at this weekend's Festival of the Phoenix!  This will not
be a championship event, but rather a time to come play with your toys,
get some practice in before the Pas, do authorizations etc.  The
Marshall in charge is the current Raven's fort Champion Lady Calena.
Play should begin sometime around 11am, just after morning court.  The
equestrian facilities are excellent!!  There is a covered arena long
enough to get jousting play in, quatrain or whatever you happen to
bring.  There are stalls provided for the horses inside under the metal
building next to the arena, a wash out area, lots of green grass for
grazing.  I do believe that there were buckets in each stall, one for
water and one for feed, with spigots nearby.  Please bring a few hoses
between the group, we have some I'm just not sure how many and I don't
want to end up shorthanded.  Don't forget your negative coggins test!
Site is the Madisonville county faire grounds, see www.ravensfort.org
<http://www.ravensfort.org/>  for information under Upcoming Events for
maps and more details.  I look forward to having some fun in this
wonderful facility!

Cheers!
Ldy Mirabelis, co-autocrat

Please email me with any questions you might have.